Tuesday 31 December 2013

Question from BNCTTKCSIBUNAMRCbiggestfan to Joseph

"Hello and welcome to the second episode of The Twilight Saga Show! I am your host, TrueTigress and today we will be getting into the mind of a very dangerous character, let me introduce... JOSEPH!" TrueTigress yells as the crowd goes wild and a dauntingly large man comes out looking emotionless and cold as he sits down.
"So, Joseph the question you are been asked is from BNCTTKCSIBUNAMRCbiggestfan, and her question is; 'Why do you want to take over the rule and what are your intensions if you get to rule all the species and what would you change. If you did win would you let the wars continue between other species out of hatred'?" TrueTigress asks him with an award winning smile.
"Well... Uhh..." Joseph frowns a little and then says, "Won't that give away some spoilers?" He grinds his teeth and then looks away from TrueTigress and into the crowd who are watching with wide eyes.
"Yes, that is a good point Joseph. If you wouldn't like to know the spoilers, stop reading this right now!" And then TrueTigress hands the microphone back to Joseph as they await his answer.
"Uhh, well. I guess I want to rule because from a young age my father always told me it was my destiny to rule the supernatural world and make it a fairer place for everybody. My mother and father suffered such prejudice for been a vampire and werewolf together because at the time of my birth the wars we were suffering were pretty bad. My parents were fantastic though," Joseph smiles as he thinks about his parents, "But then they were murdered by vengeful witches because I was one of the early witchblood vampires and they wished to eradicate our species." He cringes slightly and looks away from the crowd.
"My intensions are pretty simple, to please my parents and create the world they wished of at any cost. I really don't understand why people think I am evil. My gift is to see into the souls of others, their true essence, I can tell whether a person is worth saving- or can be saved. I would never kill an innocent, but I would kill the evil and the people who deserve to be killed." Joseph looks down and then into the eyes of the crowd and the host as if he is looking all of them to their very soul.
"I would simply change the way we interact so that Vampires and Werewolves can work together and build a new civilisation based on mutual trust rather than hate and callas. And when I win, not if! I am all powerful. I cannot be defeated. When I win this was I will not let the wars continue, I want to create a utopia between us immortals not based on species, but based on whether we are worth been immortals." Joseph smiles slightly at the crowd as they clap at him.
"Well, folks, that is sadly all we have time for, but until next time- Keep your questions coming in!" TrueTigress waves at the camera as the lights fade and the crowd claps.

No comments:

Post a Comment