Saturday 14 December 2013

Revamped Blog and News On Renesmee's Saga

Hey guys, just to let you know I've revamped my blog to this what you can see before you :)
RENESMEE'S SAGA
So I've had a few questions at why I've stopped updating and about my last update on this blog.
Reasons why I stopped updating:
1. It's stressful getting abuse
2. It's annoying not getting credit for my ideas
3. My Witchblood children are NOT moonpool children and should not be called such.
4. I'm sick of been compared to other authors
5. I'm sick of been told I'll never compare to other authors
6. My life had been crappy enough without people making fanfiction another crappy part of my life
7. A lot more but I can't be bothered going into detail.
I MAY CONTINUE THIS SAGA IF PEOPLE STOP BEEN JERKS AND ACCEPT THE WITCHBLOOD CHILDREN ARE MY OWN CREATION AND ARE NOT MOONPOOL CHILDREN AND IF PEOPLE ACCEPT THAT ME AND OTHER AUTHORS HAVE PARALELS IN OUT STORIES AND THEY GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment