Tuesday 10 December 2013

Update About My Stories

Recently I've been getting a lot of abuse for similarities to other stories within my Renesmee's Saga. This is why I have decided to postpone this story until a later date as I can't cope with the abuse as I have a lot of other things to worry about such as school, family, exams ect.
I will continue writing my other stories but updates will be slower than usual.
I'm sorry if this inconveniences anybody but it's time I got back to who I am and started to remember the real reason I joined fan fiction in the first place. I started as a hobby, now it feels like a chore, a boring job I feel obliged to do when people ask me to.
I have a lot on my plate at the moment and I am finding it difficult to cope with everything, I feel like I want to cry or burst into tears, and fan fiction abuse is NOT helping that.
It may seem from my stories and how much I update that my life is pretty calm and fantastic, I mean, I write stories about perfect loving families, and that is because my family is far from that and right now I'm having a lot of family issues and people having ago at me about how I write my stories is just upsetting and demeaning. I may continue in the future. I may not.
I am undecided yet.
-TRUETIGRESS SIGNING OUT-

No comments:

Post a Comment